All work on this website is copyright © 2005-2013 Associated Animals Inc.
Associated Animals Inc. is our 501(c)3 educational non-profit.
Additionally, all work on this website by Pinky & Bunny / The Pinky Show / Associated Animals is licensed Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
This means that you may copy, distribute and transmit the work under the following conditions:
1. Attribution: You must attribute the work to Pinky & Bunny / The Pinky Show (but not in any way that suggests that we endorse you or your use of our work).
2. Noncommercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
3. No Derivative Works: You may not alter, transform, use our characters, or build upon this work.
The basic idea is that we want cats & people to be able to use our work for learning - so-called "educational purposes" - for free. We do not want anyone to profit financially from our work. However, having said all this, please understand that:
1. Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from us, the copyright holder. If you have a question regarding this, just ask us.
2. Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
3. Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
• Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
• The author's moral rights;
• Rights other cats & persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
Notice: For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this Creative Commons web page.
Please contact us for the following requests:
• Reprints, Magazines, Newsletters, Newspapers, Websites, Blogs & E-mail
Stories/Entries/Broadcasts must be used in their entirety. Permission is limited to the one-time use or the edition specified by the requestor. Rates vary.
• Trade Books & Textbooks
You may request permission for an entire story, an excerpt or a quote. Permission is limited to the edition specified by the requestor. Rates vary according to print run and whether you use the entire story or a portion of it.
• Use of Photos, Graphs, and other Illustrations
Rates vary according to circulation or print run, or in the case of web use, the length of time that the photo or graph will be posted.
• Use of Pinky Show Marks or Characters
This includes The Pinky Show name or logos or use of Pinky Show characters or content as visual or audio props in commercial films or live productions.
• Exhibitions, Presentations, Workshops, Lectures
If you have any other questions or would like to submit a request, please contact us.