All work on this website is copyright © 2005-2019 Associated Animals Inc.
Associated Animals Inc. is our 501(c)3 educational non-profit.
Additionally, all work on this website by Pinky & Bunny / The Pinky Show / Associated Animals is licensed Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
This means that you may copy, distribute and transmit the work under the following conditions:
1. Attribution: You must attribute the work to Pinky & Bunny / The Pinky Show (but not in any way that suggests that we endorse you or your use of our work).
2. Noncommercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
3. No Derivative Works: You may not alter, transform, use our characters, or build upon this work.
The basic idea is that we want cats & people to be able to use our work for learning - so-called "educational purposes" - for free. We do not want anyone to profit financially from our work. However, having said all this, please understand that:
1. Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from us, the copyright holder. If you have a question regarding this, just ask us.
2. Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
3. Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
• Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
• The author's moral rights;
• Rights other cats & persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
Notice: For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this Creative Commons web page.